870TS GLASSSCROLL FOR INFO
BACK TO TOP
A unique and beautifully designed, modern double sided fireplace shown here as an extension of a separating wall. The large expanse of glass means that there is maximum transparency that allows light flow to be maintained as well as a wonderful visual connection between the spaces. Being sited on a corner also means that the flames can be viewed from all angles. This kind of design could equally be designed for installation in the middle of a room with the glass and canopy suspended from the ceiling. Either way, its a beautiful double sided fireplace and a wonderful feature. the image shows a custom made furniture base which can equally be in a range of materials depending on your requirement.
Speak to a Design Consultant to understand the technical requirements of this type of installation.
- Double sided fireplace / two sided fireplace
- Open fronted gas fire
- Double sided fireplace offering triple aspect flame view
- Matt black internal steel side panel
- Blue steel base custom made
- Complete free hanging design option
- Wall switch for flame ignition
- Optional Remote control operation for ignition & flame adjustment
- Optional flue & fresh air shut off valve for improved efficiency
- Optional mesh fireguards